View Single Post
Old 12.04.2019, 17:17
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 29 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 1,366 Times in 663 Posts
fduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When a man already is on his knees...

Sorry to hear about this. But don't forget your shiny new bundle of joy; your Samsung Galaxy A7!

Not to make light, but you can install Google Assistant or Samsung's Bixby and she/he can actually tell jokes, play music or even answer questions, "Why is my wife being such a b***h?" for instance! Can't guarantee that they have a satisfactory answer...

Hope all works out...

Quote:
View Post
The day is not over but so far:

- A colleague at work saw my zombie face and said: "come here, you!" and gave me the longest, most crushing hug I've had for a long time, she made me cry the silly cow, but it felt good!

- A friend back in England is texting me every evening forcing me to relate one positive thing in the day. I struggled last night but she would not let go until I did. Bless her, she probably saved my life.

- A Swiss "neighbour" further down the road has invited my for dinner on Easter Sunday, the first invitation to dinner by a Swiss in 7 years!

- It's warmer than yesterday and still, the heating is back on.

- There's a wee dram waiting for me on the kitchen worktop.

Have a lovely week-end everyone from your Scot gone all softie, softie!
The following 2 users would like to thank fduvall for this useful post: