View Single Post
Old 25.04.2019, 16:52
plm987sdf plm987sdf is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Posts: 125
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
plm987sdf has made some interesting contributions
Re: Building to own... Then renting it out later...

View Post
Also, seeing as you're a non-EU national, do you have a C permit? Because if not then you can only buy property that's going to be your main residence.

"Third-country nationals
You do not require a permit to buy a main residence (e.g. single-family house or owner-occupied flat) or building land where you live if you meet the following requirements:

You hold a valid residence permit, generally a B permit for foreign nationals.
You will live in that main residence for as long as you hold residence in that location.
If you wish to build on the land that you have purchased, you must do so within one year."
I am an EU national with B permit, I might request to get an early C as well...

Rather than keep chewing me out over an honest question, lets just agree this can't be done and move on...
Reply With Quote