View Single Post
Old 01.05.2019, 22:07
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 34 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 2,488 Times in 925 Posts
VFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond reputeVFR on top has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing Aunt Jemima and other food necessities

Quote:
View Post
I am loving my new status as an ExPat, wide eyed and open to all the new experiences around me. I am excited to explore all this culture has to offer, but as I write this my pancakes (or the Swiss Crepe like version) have no syrup! Any suggestions on where to find a simple pancake syrup? My toddler will also thank you
I often put a few bottles of Log Cabin in my checked baggage every time I flew back to the US. (wrapped in some plastic just in case of breakage). I then reverted back to the little bottles of syrup you get here at the store. And for all you snobs - yes, I know it is not real, but I've made my own syrup before (Yay northern MN!) and its honestly a real PITA. Its why the bottles are so small - it takes a lot of sap to make one tiny bottle.
This user would like to thank VFR on top for this useful post: