View Single Post
Old 08.05.2019, 13:02
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 24 Times in 16 Posts
Harrie Nak has annoyed a few people around hereHarrie Nak has annoyed a few people around here
Re: Amazon Purchases

Quote:
View Post
Can you provide a bit more information on this service...
Does it really work here in CH. Do you have a sample that you could provide. I'm checking their website now but thought a 1st hand experience would be good to know.

Thanks
I have been happily using them for a few years now. Basically you pay like USD 60 a year for a US postal address to which you can ship your items to. It works like this:
  1. You order from any online store and have the product(s) shipped to the address you've been given by MyUS.
    Beware though, some sites like Nike.com blacklist parcel forwarders and / or international credit cards. In my experience, most sites work fine and otherwise I have always been able to work around this by e.g. ordering from Amazon rather than through Nike directly.
  2. You will receive an email from MyUS once your item arrives.
  3. You log in to the member section of their website to calculate the shipping price to your CH address (based on your shipping preferences), and order them to ship your items (or first wait for multiple items to arrive before having it all shipped to CH).