View Single Post
Old 09.05.2019, 23:53
Posts: n/a
Re: Taxation when working for foreign employer (salary via Paypal)

View Post
But what happens if that person with B permit works in Switzerland for foreign employer (for example as a company representative), and earnings are paid to her Paypal account?
Just give the local tax agency a call or pay them a visit, they'll be more than happy to provide you with the proper forms. Wether you are paid cash, through paypall or to a Swiss bank account is irrelevant, income is income.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post: