View Single Post
Old 19.05.2019, 21:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 104 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 4,532 Times in 2,162 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unemployment benefits

Quote:
View Post
The OP payed into the system, he has the right to receive help. I hope you never experience crippling health issues (including mental health, the worst underestimated issues).
First of all just because you paid into the system does not mean that you are entitled to a pay out, in fact there are some people who are contributing and will never qualify for benefits because of the type of permit they hold.

Second if you fail to comply with the rules there is no reason what so that should people should get benefits, particularly when you intention was to game system.

Third if you are sick then you are no entitled to benefits in any case because you are not available for work.

Oh and fourth I do have health issues that means that I'm not always available for work...

Anything else????