View Single Post
Old 22.05.2019, 22:32
Forum Legend

Groaned at 87 Times in 81 Posts
Thanked 8,257 Times in 3,839 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To Switzerland again or not - that is the question!

My partner lived in Zurich for 2yrs in his mid 40s and always wanted to return. After 4 and a half years in the UK, we moved back. He's very happy to be here again and has no regrets about leaving the UK. His life here isn't that same as it was before, but after almost 4yrs, when the sun's out he still feels like he's on holiday when he's coming home from work.

As for me, my only experience of Switzerland was a cold night on 1 Jan 2012 when we had an overnight stopover. The first time I saw the place in daylight was when we moved here. Whilst I feel the way of life would have been stifling for me in my 20s and early 30s, it 'makes sense' to me now. It's logical.

Please read some of the threads about importing your dog and the laws around keeping a dog in Switzerland.
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: