View Single Post
Old 29.05.2019, 20:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 444 Times in 382 Posts
Thanked 18,485 Times in 9,797 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Well, I didn't find the Mueller press conference enlightening. If anything, he toed the line and presented nothing revelatory other than what has already been covered. And so Dems will hear what they want and Republicans will infer what they will. I actually thought Mueller would bring something more substantiative to the press conference. But, same old same old...

Which begs the question of obstruction... Can one be accused of obstruction if they are in fact innocent? Why presume that Trump is guilty of colluding with Russians? (frankly not sure his intellect is capable of collusion! Sad but true!)

I think there is a larger story here and Mueller's conference is timely as good ole Hilary, Obama, and Comey may have some secrets regarding surveillance which may hurt the Dems. Don't get me started on Brennan...
"Can one be accused of obstruction if they are in fact innocent?", you are really ignorant of the US law?
Everybody accused of any crime is innocent until found guilty; this is known as the legal principle of the presumption of innocence (ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat)!
Mueller clearly stated " If President Donald Trump had not committed a crime, investigators would have said so.

Is that really so hard to understand?

Whataboutery about the Dems is not relevant!
The following 2 users would like to thank marton for this useful post: