View Single Post
Old 29.05.2019, 21:01
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 65 Times in 43 Posts
Thanked 1,764 Times in 674 Posts
terrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
"Can one be accused of obstruction if they are in fact innocent?", you are really ignorant of the US law?
Everybody accused of any crime is innocent until found guilty; this is known as the legal principle of the presumption of innocence (ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat)!
Mueller clearly stated " If President Donald Trump had not committed a crime, investigators would have said so.

Is that really so hard to understand?

Whataboutery about the Dems is not relevant!
Wong Martin! What Mueller stated was, "If we had had CONFIDENCE that the President did not CLEARLY commit a crime we would have said so"

"Confidence" and "Clearly" being the operative words here. And we are left just where we were. Subjectivity plays a role in Mueller's statements as well. And my thoughts, if they do try and impeach Trump, that will only galvanize his support base and we are stuck with him for yet another 4 years...

What is more interesting to me is what Barr may uncover as my sense is Hillary and Obama colluded to spy on Trump and gain info. But maybe I am wrong... Who knows?