View Single Post
Old 06.06.2019, 01:09

Groaned at 41 Times in 18 Posts
wachtwoord has a reputation beyond reputewachtwoord has a reputation beyond reputewachtwoord has a reputation beyond reputewachtwoord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: neon-free = free CHF account?

Quote:
View Post
No, you only get a CHF account. To send to a EUR account, it would be converted first at their "attractive rate" but I always use Revolut for conversions to be honest.

For conversions, I've tried them all, Revolut, CurrencyFair and Transferwise. With Revolut you get better exchange rates and no fees (up to 5k, unless you pay for a monthly premium). However, I top up with Transferwise as normally the amount appears in the account the sameday, and then pay into Revolut with the Transferwise card. Bank transferring to Revolut takes a couple of days.

Let me know if you want a referral code for any of them
Thanks for the answer! I already have a Transferwise account, but if I need Revolut in the future I'll ask for a referral code (I chose Transferwise for now as I read that with Revolut CHF transfers to a swiss bank account fees can be added by the receiving bank because Revolut transfers from a UK based CHF account.
This user would like to thank wachtwoord for this useful post: