View Single Post
Old 17.06.2019, 10:41

Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
parkadam has a reputation beyond reputeparkadam has a reputation beyond reputeparkadam has a reputation beyond reputeparkadam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss credit cards - air miles, reward points?

Quote:
View Post
Ok, others have tried to explain it to you with little success, so I guess we have some academic here... I'll keep the real life topics simple for you:
- the discussion is on credit cards in Switzerland.
- you tell us how awesome your US cards are.
- you get told off that having US cards makes little to no sense to the 90 or so percent of this forum who don't happen to be from there.
- you keep on repeating your arguments. This time with more numbers...

Simply put: This is not America. Yes, yes, I am sure your card is awesome and might work for you... but the posts make absolutely no sense in the context of this forum.

The only point to be made here is don't go looking or wasting time for measley garbage offerings of Swiss Credit Cards/Air rewards like SWISS - say vs. US.

Yes, i'm one of those who in the US was like the credit card "man" - free hotel stays in JW Marriotts, Hiltons, Business-Class upgrades, free flight tickets, money back deals, - i profitted massively from credit cards there. Used credit card as banks to capitalize on interest rates, i.e. transfer for 5 percent bonus, hold for 6 months tranfer gain.....all stuff like that. It was a hobby among some of my friends - we even have websites telling you where deals are etc. for those who play the CC game. Awesomeness.

But this is CH, you get nothing here, so key message is don't ask about it, don't waste time, UBS Keyclub is a joke compared to what I'm use to as is SWISS (the airline cards). The peanuts you get are for chumps worried about 1 percent or 50 CHF savings on 20,000 CHF. (ok exaggerated but get my point - i'm a defacto Key Club Member and ex SWISS card holder, can't care less, waste of time and effort, CC is just to pay when necessary).