View Single Post
Old 19.01.2007, 10:41
leylak's Avatar
leylak leylak is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 318
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 140 Times in 60 Posts
leylak is considered knowledgeableleylak is considered knowledgeableleylak is considered knowledgeable
Re: Where can I buy drugs?

Hi Jamaican Rum
Go to the pharmacy and ask for ephedrine HCl for your asthma. It may no longer be legal in CH, if it ever was but it's worth a try.If they don't carry that, ask them for Ma Huang, the plant that contains ephedrine. For your asthma. Or sinus. I think CH is more friendly towards alternative meds than North America.
Good luck!
Reply With Quote