View Single Post
Old 20.06.2019, 21:47

Groaned at 12 Times in 6 Posts
neutralname has no particular reputation at present
Re: anyone has the UBS app can "scan" their orange payment slip?

Quote:
View Post
Works fine for me. make sure you are scanning the payment slip and that you are scanning the correct area! I think it should be the reference codes to the right of the slip or the at the bottom. cant remember exactly!

on the app, at the top right corner press the 3 horizontal lines, the menu pops open, click payments, then Scan & pay. Camera pops open with a box you need to focus the code on

Good luck.
Quote:
View Post
It actually works really well. But when its a new payee, ie the first time. You will still need the card reader and authenticate the payment with a generate code. After they are stored in your system you no longer need the card reader.
Thanks but the point is after connecting to my account with "Access" app. I simply don't have any button allowing me to scan... Is the name of the app you are using called "UBS Banking"? BTW Are you using Android OS?

Quote:
View Post
See in the settings - you can customize what you see in the home-page, so maybe the "scan" option is simply not appearing in the home-page, but "hidden" in the left pane amongts the other options.
Thanks I have thought about this, but the only things I could add in the home page are: Market Overview, Portfolios, Currency Converter, Settings and Products, also the App forbid me to take print-screen, which makes it difficult to explain here...