View Single Post
Old 24.06.2019, 13:33
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 172 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 4,863 Times in 1,878 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I don't necessarily believe that will change anything. My neighbour lives directly opposite the house I own in the UK. The neighbours either side, both of whom I have a 20+ yr long friendship with, didn't hear anything because there was nothing to be heard. My neighbour called the police based upon what she saw one Saturday afternoon in broad daylight.
I dont think you're tenants were standing for PM though ? Either its a private matter, because the police were called and decided not to take any further action so both boris and his partner carry on living their private life privately.

Otherwise it isn't. if it isnt, then we have the views of two now vanished people who reported it plus quotes from other unnamed residents via newspapers. If its in the public interest, then it should be public and the public can then make their own opinion on how this reflects on his character and not have to rely on the view delivered by newspapers.