View Single Post
Old 24.06.2019, 17:56
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 93 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 20,279 Times in 8,967 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for a contractor that can estimate a needed renovation

Quote:
View Post
Thank you so much for your reply, as a general role we dont want to make a lot of changes inside, paint, parquet and other relatively simple things we will do, and my father can help us with the kitchen. the heating system was renewed at 2011, and the windows look very new, but for the rest I dont know how to estimate, and the real estate agent does not have all the records from the elderly couple who lived there....
I do have plans, documents and photos, with some of the details, if you have the time to look at it, I will be very grateful!!! How can we do it? should I write here my e-mail so you can write me yours? i guess it is ok with the forum ....
Do not post your personal details. Click on the user's name, and from the drop-down, send a private message or send an email.

Edit - Whomever you ask, don't be shocked if you're expected to pay for an in-person visit and estimate of costs/work. This includes travel time for the contractor to get to your house. Ask in advance how much they'd charge for coming out to do an estimate. In the U.S. it is common to get quotes for free. Not in CH.