View Single Post
Old 08.07.2019, 14:11
Forum Legend

Groaned at 667 Times in 485 Posts
Thanked 15,619 Times in 6,125 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy - are you?

Quote:
View Post
So you're 'well-read' and 'trust' medical science then. And you like to pin the 'bi-polar' aspect on people who think you're really an opinionated type of poster?
Well it seems I have to repeat myself, but I labelled your posts bi-polar as often you preach calm and tell people to stop being 'bullying' or 'intimidating', yet then when you are challenged you seem unable to articulate yourself properly and quickly fly off the handle in a petty rage and start to get aggressive and insulting towards people. You have been this way on the forum for years and if I remember correctly have even been banned once or twice as a result.

Just think about it... you have stated multiple times in this thread that depression is not a mental condition and yet provided zero rationale or evidence to back up your claim. Your behaviour is extremely erratic.