View Single Post
Old 09.07.2019, 23:06
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 149 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,315 Times in 1,649 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy - are you?

Quote:
View Post
If you - or anyone else here - have/has used MDMA, do you think/feel that it affected your general, overall capacity to feel happy not DURING the trip, but subsequently? Did your brain perhaps learn a pattern you could later recall/access, so you could feel good even when you were not using the drug?
Of course I have not myself but someone I know used to take it during the rave years and it didn’t change them one bit. Happy before, very happy when wasted because their serotonin receptors were going like the clappers, then back to normal after that. They seemed to have turned out alright in the end, I think they even have a family out here.

The only study I remember about mdma being actively bad for you was when they gave it to rabbits and in the end it sent them nuts. The detail revealed they had been given mdma continually for 2 years before going crazy, which isnt that surprising really.