View Single Post
Old 11.07.2019, 23:52
Forum Legend

Groaned at 45 Times in 35 Posts
Thanked 7,209 Times in 3,021 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy - are you?

Quote:
View Post
Oh it does, and I've just put up with her for the best part of a week. Her classic line is "You've no idea how tiresome and expensive it gets looking after 3 houses." Then...and this slays me...she invites us out to dinner, the group is 7 adults and two toddlers, orders adult portions for the toddlers and gets the restaurant to wrap them to go, feeds the kids from our plates, and leaves the restaurant before the bill arrives so that my OH is stuck with the bill yet again.
Yuck! Horrible! Is there any way you could just eliminate her out of your life? Wouldn't you be happier then?

EDIT: Just to clarify (in the light of greenmount's post 117 below, about envy) that I was not saying "yuck" to YOU, Blueangel, but to the behaviour of this "She" who sets you and OH up, apparently repeatedly.

Last edited by doropfiz; 12.07.2019 at 12:17.
This user would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post: