View Single Post
Old 18.07.2019, 13:50

Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
gugguseli is considered knowledgeablegugguseli is considered knowledgeablegugguseli is considered knowledgeable
Re: Yova - seeking online invest. insights

As I said, you are comparing two different situations.

The OP seems to NOT be proficient in investing.
For this category of people, they will generally do nothing or put money in low-interest savings accounts.

If you can find a formula to hold their hands and direct their savings so they get a better outcome (not the best that exists), this is already a massive improvement.
Getting 5% after fees per annum is miles ahead of getting 0.05% per annum like you do at PostFinance.
I hope Glinaa that you will not disagree with the maths

Now, when you are very proficient and know what you are doing, you can target higher returns, via higher return asset classes, trading, security selection but also, your point, reduced costs.
I am not contradicting you there but we are talking about something different.

As for the ESG returns, true, academics are opposing themselves on the results.
But for many people, this is not only a return-only choice, this is also a values-based choice.
I do not want to part-own a tobacco company for instance. I find them evil in the way they entice teenagers to start smoking to lock them for life in addiction.
Some people smoke and don't care, some people don't smoke and don't care. We all have preferences.
The OP seems to want to also make a values-based decision and needs a vehicle for that.
Yova is an option, I find it good, they are legit.
That was the question of the OP we answered.

Last edited by gugguseli; 18.07.2019 at 14:17.
This user would like to thank gugguseli for this useful post: