View Single Post
Old 25.07.2019, 02:08
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Nonalnm has annoyed a few people around hereNonalnm has annoyed a few people around hereNonalnm has annoyed a few people around here
Don't buy Maxmara online in Switzerland

Switzerland does not offer such a high customer protection as in the EU, and they have leverage on this, in my case.
I bought a coat on sales last winter, and I am still fighting now for a full refund. After ignoring my emails to Maxmara customer service (8 sent over three months), I threatened them of doing a charge back on my credit card (which you can only do during the first six months after purchase), and they refunded in less than a week the amount deducted of the taxes or transportation amount (can't remember exactly what). Now I am fighting for getting this amount also refunded, as in the purchase confirmation email they mention full refund if you are not happy with the purchase. They answered to my email two weeks ago that they would pay me back, but I am still waiting. The dispute is not being handled by my bank but it is a long process, First time I have such an unpleasant experience buying online in Switzerland.
The following 2 users groan at Nonalnm for this post: