View Single Post
Old 26.07.2019, 13:12
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 17 Times in 9 Posts
Cata1yst has a reputation beyond reputeCata1yst has a reputation beyond reputeCata1yst has a reputation beyond reputeCata1yst has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discovered wife cheating what to do?

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for your kind replies. There are children involved.
It's hard but...this should be your primary focus, for now... ensure these children are protected. Focus your love and energies on them, spend time with them. The rest of the storm will come soon enough.

Pick a neutral location for any difficult discussions about next steps (avoid this in the home due to the children), cut out the anger and be prepared to walk away if she's not being reasonable or you think you may say something that will inflame the situation.

Be prepared and have a clear plan for what you want to say and stick to it.

I'm guessing by your details I may know you in "real life". If you want to talk or an escape for a beer, send me a PM.

By reaching out to an anonymous internet forum it seems you're looking for emotional support.

You should talk to close friends and family who act neutrally and will think clearly where you may not be able to. If you can't do that there are counseling options out there, it may be worthwhile using them.
The following 11 users would like to thank Cata1yst for this useful post: