View Single Post
Old 26.07.2019, 13:17
CityClub CityClub is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Langenthal
Posts: 10
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
CityClub has no particular reputation at present
Re: Divorce in Switzerland or home country?

View Post
I believe as an EU citizen you can apply for an independent C permit now, as long as you fulfill the requirements. The separation shouldn't matter assuming you have the language skills (or are exempted from them) and you have a job/can support yourself financially.

You won't be able to apply for facilitated naturalization, because doing that requires signing documents you're still married, living together, and no intent to divorce.

The point is that I still do not have Long Term Contract,I must wait till end of August.And we are on Court also this period.At the moment I have "Abruf Vertrag"
Reply With Quote