View Single Post
Old 27.07.2019, 14:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 414 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 20,435 Times in 10,578 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discovered wife cheating what to do?

Quote:
View Post
Gotta stay calm dude, emotions will cloud your judgement. Be careful about how you speak, don't betray yourself by saying too much. If you are certain that she is meeting another, does she somehow want you to know? If so, is it because she wants you to fight for her, or for you to end it? If she doesn't want you to know, then she is unfulfilled and treacherous.

This may to hurt to hear, but your relationship is failing. It is a horrible feeling, this type of thing happens to almost everyone at some point, although your case seems like a brutal example. You are going to have to fight with passion to keep this thing alive, or if you want a divorce, let her cheat and get evidence or catch her in the act. That may not help legally, but it will help peoples perception of you.

If it were me, I would call her out. I think she wants you to know, either consciously or subconsciously. She probably wants a reaction out of you, however childish that seems. Good luck, remember that even the deepest pits of anger and despair have moments of beauty
I like that sentence. Sounds like it came out of Wuthering Heights.

Either way, not everyone would be inclined to play some kind of chasing game, OP sounds sad and tired, worried about the kids. I doubt that he was all that surprised by the whole thing, though. Shared IPad? Going straight to the EF with this? Where are your real life friends, OP - hang onto them.