View Single Post
Old 30.07.2019, 09:12

Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
summergirl has an excellent reputationsummergirl has an excellent reputationsummergirl has an excellent reputationsummergirl has an excellent reputation
Re: Discovered wife cheating what to do?

I agree with Sky.

Although no names were given, if his wife starts googling for divorce procedure information, she could stumble upon this thread. No one would like his/her very private life to be displayed - especially when it is one sided.

Cheating is definitely not acceptable. But like Sky says, NO ONE knows what goes on in a marriage. From the outside, one may seem like the nicest, caring and fun spouse, when in reality, once behind closed doors - is the absolute opposite. Of course that doesn't make it right to cheat, but I can very well understand if someone keeps getting dismissed/disrespected by his/her spouse, one could stray.

Imagine IF this was the case hypothetically - and the OP's wife finds this thread....how would she feel....?

I can also understand the OP's initial shock, and wanting to just get this off his chest as men usually won't go running to his buddies as women would. It would just probably have been better not to share the details of how she cheated - that could be identified....

OP - I just really send you my best wishes for your children.
The following 3 users would like to thank summergirl for this useful post: