View Single Post
Old 31.07.2019, 09:20
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 85 Times in 81 Posts
Thanked 18,607 Times in 8,293 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommendations for an immigration lawyer in geneva?

Quote:
View Post
Thank you for sharing, yes I came here as an intern and I started learning French and I postponed my masters till 2020 just to take French. The OCPM says I canít get a permit because I am over 30 years of age, this is the only point of refusing my permit. I just want to make them see that my age doesnít mean I canít study French. I am not EU either. All advices on here are taken, I just have no idea on what to do because I am only depressed from it since I postponed my masters till 2020, and my grandmother has given so much for me to study French till she some money can be raised for me go and do my masters since I postponed to pay for French courses here
I think I've seen the age limit thing before, and fairly recently. Part of the issue might also be that you want to study French as opposed to work on your master's degree. Try to look at it from the Swiss authorities' point of view, why do you need to study French here in Switzerland? Why not in France (for example) or even at a school back home?
The following 2 users would like to thank 3Wishes for this useful post: