View Single Post
Old 06.08.2019, 10:13
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,703 Times in 802 Posts
eyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommendations for a 'dog friendly' cleaning company?

Quote:
View Post
Thanks Eyebeebee.

I was hoping to avoid being the employer, as my experience with that so far has not been good. I was hoping that I'd find more stability as a client of a company.

I'm good with paying higher commercial rates - if that gets me consistent service that meets my needs without the headaches of being the employer. I realise, though, that's a pretty big 'if'.
This is exactly why we used www.bookatiger.com but we found it very hard to get a regular cleaner, so had to spend time explaining what we wanted to the new cleaner, them asking us to buy specific items (eg a toothbrush for the inside of plug holes!!) and then never coming back or just being plain let down. When we moved last year we just cancelled the service. The renovations at the new place are basically done now, hence we’ll be looking for a different solution, but like you I’m very wary of becoming an employer.
This user would like to thank eyebeebe for this useful post: