View Single Post
Old 06.08.2019, 12:58
Forum Legend

Groaned at 99 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 19,577 Times in 8,681 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vitamin B: Is it that compulsory to have it in CH?

Quote:
View Post
What do you think Vitamin B is? I suspect you are using the wrong word...
It is used correctly. Vitamin B helps you to find job openings earlier than advertised (also applies to apartments). You can get a job that you have no opportunity to apply for. Otherwise I doubt it will help you much in securing a job in a big company as a nobody fresh from school. "Vitamin A" as in perfect straight A grades is more important. But those guys most often know some other guys and so on...

Quote:
View Post
Has anyone here with no experience and straight out of university ever had a job or an internship here without a referral within the company
A friend of mine did. But during the interview he learned that the position had to be filled twice. Immediately called a fellow graduate that he should apply as well, pointed out what was need in the motivation letter. The position was an expat stint in South Korea were the second student had an love interest. They are now married with children.
On Hiatus- Normal operation will resume 22.02.2022 22:02:20.22
The following 6 users would like to thank aSwissInTheUS for this useful post: