View Single Post
Old 06.08.2019, 22:54

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
US Alien has earned the respect of manyUS Alien has earned the respect of manyUS Alien has earned the respect of many
Re: fresh graduate looking for job as Engineer

Quote:
View Post
Hello, I am German and I have just graduated Bachelor degree as Raiway Engineer in Germany. I had 6 months internship in a train company in Basel. I am looking for a job in Switzerland but it seems so difficult. I have apply almost all train companies and get 6 interviews but all rejected. They answered that i dont have enough experiences.
What should i do to get more experience? without having Master Degree.
Im also not good at answering Interview question. What should i do?
Have you checked with job placement agencies, e.g Kelly? There are so many of these, and lots of employers these days prefer contract workers to FTEs.
Why? Faster and cheaper to let them go and it runs on different budgets within the company. Anyway, maybe you could find contract work to gain experience for a few years. Then you will have more practical experience and can re-assess your options.

Don't do an extra degree just for the sake of it...it's your education. Make of it what YOU want with it. It's a fool's game to go back to school when you really want to work.

So, try and try again. And if not successful in CH, try Germany, or why not NL?