View Single Post
Old 07.08.2019, 00:48
Forum Legend

Groaned at 52 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 7,804 Times in 3,261 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fresh graduate looking for job as Engineer

Quote:
View Post
Hello, I am German and I have just graduated Bachelor degree as Raiway Engineer in Germany. I had 6 months internship in a train company in Basel. I am looking for a job in Switzerland but it seems so difficult. I have apply almost all train companies and get 6 interviews but all rejected. They answered that i dont have enough experiences.
What should i do to get more experience? without having Master Degree.
Im also not good at answering Interview question. What should i do?
In general in my posts, I don't pick on people's style of writing or spelling. However, since you've asked for ideas about what you should do, I'd like to point out, gently, that your writing, in this post, seems not to have been done with much preparation.

Though that may be fine for a forum post, your writing is what gives the reader a first impression of how you might approach your work. Since this is a fully public forum, it could be that a potential employer will read what you write here.

When you apply for jobs, do you take greater care when preparing your CV and your covering letter?