View Single Post
Old 08.08.2019, 09:59
Clocker Clocker is offline
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: close to the frontier
Posts: 1,018
Groaned at 141 Times in 86 Posts
Thanked 597 Times in 379 Posts
Clocker has become a little unpopular
Re: Betreibungsamt howto file a claim?

View Post
Can anyone tell me how the form at ZH Betreibungsamt looks like for reporting a subtenant that has not paid the rent, what information (documents) will I need to file the claim? And what may I need if they contest it?
You can start the process off here:

You need to know whey they are legally resident. The Betreibung will be served to them at that address. Be aware that this is not always the address that they live at.

If they contest it you will need to gather proof to give to the judge, if you want to take it a step further. You have one year from the date that it is contested to decide if you do want to take it a step further.

You don't need this proof just to start the process off as a Betreibung however. It is advisable to send them an invoice by registered letter and give them a final deadline to pay. That way you already have proof that they have been warned/invoiced.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Clocker for this useful post: