View Single Post
Old 13.08.2019, 21:23

Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Hamtori has made some interesting contributions
Re: To share my horrible experience with post delivery service in Switzerland (EMS)

Yes, I so much regret that I didn't ask him directly, then I could avoid this issue. I wasn't wandering around him, but waiting him at my terrace. since I saw him busy arranging his truck with many boxes(oftenly they park in front of my door and deliver several place around), I thought I will not stress him while he is arranging and wait for my turn. When I saw him leaving I immedeatly went to out, but I found just the notification memo.

Thank you for good advices.
I am not unhappy with system here, still good we have an option that always we can go get our things to post office next day-hardly damaged, or missing.
It was more experience about, with those who are handling it.(delivery, service center etc..).I just wanted to geltly inform about my bad experience but the call center staff's unexpected aggressive attitude ended up to me adding fuel to the fire...:-(
It wasn't my day and with my mood today also did not help to get it easy .

Thanks all of you guys for the comments. While I was writing an email to ems center, I found this English forum. So I could release here and calmed me down. I will not send that email.
Have a good evening!
The following 5 users would like to thank Hamtori for this useful post: