View Single Post
Old 14.08.2019, 17:12

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
NichtsBesonders has made some interesting contributions
Re: Work permit for Non-EU (Indian)

Quote:
View Post
According to this, I should have years of professional experience and university degree. I am a graduate in Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Computer Science and Engineering and having 8 years of experience in Software Development along with Project Management experiences.
Those are necessary but by far not sufficient for them to grant you a permit. They explicitly state that giving you a permit for this job brings less long-term economic advantage to Zug than many other applications they have on file and that the amount of applications greatly exceeds the non-EU quota available.
They also say quite bluntly that they cannot consider you a highly qualified worker as the offered salary is too low ("Er kann nicht als Spezialist eingestuft werden. Dies widerspiegelt sich auch in der Höhe des Salärs, welches nicht einer Spezialisten-Funktion auf Kaderebene entspricht.")

Quote:
Do anyone know how much easy to get this? One of my friend told me, its little bit easier in Aargau instead of Zug.
Nobody on this forum will tell you anything definitive. Getting a non-EU work permit in Switzerland is hard, unless you (for example) get hired by a company like Google with (a) a huge hiring pipeline with lots of rejections so they can easily prove they haven't found a Swiss/EU person and (b) a large salary (think >120k).
Everything else is a lottery and unfortunately the odds are slim.