Thread: Non-EU Student
View Single Post
Old 14.08.2019, 23:13
Seno Seno is offline
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Effretikon
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Seno has no particular reputation at present
Non-EU Student

I am a non-EU student finishing my Master's at the UZH. I am an intern in a FinTech start-up, and I will most probably be offered a job after I get my diploma.
I have searched through the posts, but I have not yet found a definite answer to this situation. I would really appreciate someone shedding some light on these questions:

1. Suppose my diploma is issued on the 1st of April. Does the 6 month period begin automatically after this date, or should I first apply for this 6 month period permit, and after that apply for the permit to stay here long term?

2. Suppose I have the diploma, the job contract and the rental agreement. Is there any other document I should add to my application?

3. Are there any quotas for non-EU students with swiss degree, applying during these first 6 months?

Reply With Quote