View Single Post
Old 15.08.2019, 13:46
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Thanked 4,116 Times in 1,365 Posts
Helm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond reputeHelm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: about big mirror-wall installation in a room

Quote:
View Post
May I ask how much is it for you to buy the big mirror from them? Just want to get a rough idea how much mine will be, exclude the shipping and installation
I unmounted my own doors and took them to the fabric, then picked them up and installed them back myself. So I only paid for the mirror, cutting and application on pre-existing doors. The mirror was in total 2,30mx2m. I was about 260chf, but I am not sure anymore (i have to find my bills and I am currently at work).

It was actually much cheaper than I was counting on, but on the other hand I installed the whole thing myself.

As RTN mentioned, 400chf is not much. A friend wanted to install a 2x4m wallpaper (granted, not an easy pattern) and the cheapest quote was 1000chf. House work is not cheap in Switzerland. On the other hand, you can learn and try it yourself (which is what I did. Painted the whole shoe box I was living in for 70chf. I actually managed to get the money back from the landlord).

Fighting for Pluto's liberation from the Dwarf League since 2006 @(°.°)=@)x.X)' ' '
The following 2 users would like to thank Helm for this useful post: