Thread: Ruag
View Single Post
Old 20.08.2019, 10:38
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 274 Posts
Thanked 23,086 Times in 8,355 Posts
Treverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ruag

Quote:
View Post
Im triying to negotiate hard, but they are fix on data about the sector and canton, so they won't move ahead. I'm thinking about to compensate the salary with a little bussiness there, but ignoring the language, place, taxes, people's tastes... It would be really hard.
Well, Ruag being a government owned company do I expect them to be a little on the bureaucratic side… in the sense that they probably have an HR list where jobs have a pretty fixed salary attached to them. I guess the private sector has more volatility, but that can be both good and bad… my expectation would be that you wont get rich at Ruag but probably enjoy a more stable job than in other companies of the aviation sector… if thats the right thing for you can only you decide. They are certainly in one of the nicest parts of Switzerland, but also one of the really Swiss environments without the expat life of Zurich or even Basel...