View Single Post
Old 29.08.2019, 09:36
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
loukaskom has no particular reputation at present
Re: Quit or get fired

Quote:
View Post
If I read the OP correctly, it is the manager at the client company that is at the heart of the problem.

While the employer / body shop he or she works for is responsible for writing the reference, in the past I have also sought a reference from the client whenever I have worked in such a relationship. Perhaps it is just this individual manager the OP does not get along with and there are others in the client's team with whom they have a better relationship.

Avenues I would try (as well as looking for a new job) would be:
- Discuss the issues with the actual employer - perhaps the client's manager's reputation goes before them and perhaps the employer can raise this higher up at the client
- Discuss the issues with the manager's boss if they are sufficiently on-side.

Rgds,
Nick
Exactly, the problem is the manager at the client. With my employer everything is fine until now. I already told him about the problem and that I would like to leave.
I dont want to resign, but working in the current position is really hard. Do you know what happens in this situation? Do companies like the one I am hired, find you new jobs if you are in a situation like this?