View Single Post
Old 02.09.2019, 12:55
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 175 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 4,929 Times in 1,893 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I would expect the primary concern and motivation of a consultant neurologist to be for his patients. Kinda goes with the job! Same as all the leading doctors, oncologists and radiographers who wrote to the PM a month ago expressing their serious concerns. Do you honestly expect them to remain silent and complicit?
You would certainly hope a neurologist was thinking first of his patients. You could help things along by doing some basic checks before hiring one, to make sure he hasn't got any tendencies which go outside the norm. I wonder how many neurologists there are in the UK that dont do speeches at Remain rallies ? I wonder if there are any, i mean its the obvious thing to do, if your a neutral, run-of-the-mill consultant, climbing into fake body bags and pretend to be dead at rallies to highlight the risk of leaving the EU.