View Single Post
Old 02.09.2019, 13:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 205 Times in 162 Posts
Thanked 7,038 Times in 3,142 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
You would certainly hope a neurologist was thinking first of his patients. You could help things along by doing some basic checks before hiring one, to make sure he hasn't got any tendencies which go outside the norm. I wonder how many neurologists there are in the UK that dont do speeches at Remain rallies ? I wonder if there are any, i mean its the obvious thing to do, if your a neutral, run-of-the-mill consultant, climbing into fake body bags and pretend to be dead at rallies to highlight the risk of leaving the EU.
It does not mean he is right or wrong. It is way past silly bugger time at this stage. If it is project fear, fake news or whatever then it is time it was actually addressed - in two months time the UK will loose trade deals covering 92% of their exports, unrestrained access to the wealthiest trade block in the world and no chance of US trade deal because they are talking to the money and the organ grinder has already said no deal unless it fully respects the GFA.
This user would like to thank Jim2007 for this useful post: