View Single Post
Old 03.09.2019, 12:00
Forum Legend

Groaned at 89 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 8,844 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: car hire insurance

Quote:
View Post
I use check24.de as a comparison search engine, has consistently gotten me better prices than the companies directly or say the airlines who offer "special rates"... I usually dont go for the cheapest but the ones with the waivers included.
Thanks. I'll add them to my check list.

I use the price check strategy laid out here https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/tr...heap-car-hire/ then go on topcashback.co.uk to check for further savings, which has 'earned' me over £600 in cashback over the last 4yrs, just on car hire, hotels and insurance.

It's rare that a hire company's own website will have the best deals, but Enterprise do on occasion. I find that the 'deals' on airline websites are always the most expensive. They're primarily designed for loyalty card holders who want to collect their airmiles, but they have the cost of those airmiles built into the hire rates. Granted, it's at a lower cost to buying airmiles from the airline, but it's no use to other users.
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: