View Single Post
Old 05.09.2019, 10:18
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 256 Times in 188 Posts
Thanked 16,826 Times in 8,691 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Runner's schtick

SG - hard to bend my toes back on one foot but working on it. Retrained myself to not sprint on toes, that took a while.

Frank - toe yoga, yeah, I know. I got a book from my brother that trains people to rewire walking batefoot, too. We do a lot of barefoot sensibilisation in my hathayoga class, it is really beneficial for running, too.

CuriousNom - sounds awesome. I have a hard massage ball, slightly bigger than a golf ball that I roll or walk on, it is addictive. Next one I will get will be with little spikes.

My running is on hold, what a b.... I have to wait for my enormous blisters to cover and epitelize at least a little. New school year, new fancy shoes. Auch. Nylons don't help either, not drying out quickly enough.

But - hope to do the local Wake up&Run, sport and social thing with breakfast from local sponsors/farms.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman