View Single Post
Old 09.09.2019, 00:18

Groaned at 44 Times in 36 Posts
John William has a reputation beyond reputeJohn William has a reputation beyond reputeJohn William has a reputation beyond reputeJohn William has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Why would you want to leave out the May-deal which is still an option.

Time to end this stuff in whatever way and with whatever result, economy is taking hits from all this not knowing what will happen, further delay would make it worse.

Besides that, the people voted for leave, they did not vote for a deal or no deal. All the basically told the politicians was "get us the f... out of the EU"
The thing is Edwin and what it all boils down to is Show me the Money and by that I mean give me the links,
give me the video interviews of those in big business, Chairman's, CEO's & CFO's who are looking
forward to severing our trade links with EU countries and are champing at the bit, to start trading with
countries outside the EU and going into Trumps America, once the UK leaves the EU.

Because what I see is a total absence of the above with only the odd exception that can be counted
on one hand like JCB and the pub chain JD Weatherspoon. Of course there might be less well known
UK companies in favour of leaving the EU but which ever way you look at it, they are vastly
outnumbered by those British businesses and organisations who would rather see the UK
remain in the EU.
The following 3 users would like to thank John William for this useful post: