View Single Post
Old 10.10.2019, 14:57

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
AthanasiosGR has earned some respectAthanasiosGR has earned some respect
Bargaining a combo from Salt?

I have two Salt Europe contracts that I need to cancel or renew in the coming months. I was also looking into Salt Fiber. So, a combo of 2 Salt Europe* (without devices) + 1 Fiber. Since I am already four years with them I was wondering what is a realistic offer I could bargain for? For example, has anyone Salt Europe (without device) for less than 69 per month? Has anyone Salt Fiber for less than 40 (39.95) per month? Or maybe you didn’t have to pay the activation fee for Fiber?

For your information I already called them, but they gave me nothing more than what I can get from their site as a new customer. Which means that they either are not aware of or do not care for customer loyalty. I was also surprised that they couldn’t offer a combo offer “because mobile and fiber are different departments” (!). Don’t get me wrong, they do have competitive products, but it feels they aim for new customers, and I’m used to receive much more competitive offers when it’s about staying with a company.

*My needs are unlimited calls and data in CH/EU (calls from CH to EU and vice versa). No need for USA/Canada.
This user would like to thank AthanasiosGR for this useful post: