View Single Post
Old 20.10.2019, 00:53
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
So it's Corbyn's fault that...
Never said it's his fault, but he's definitely culpable. In British law, a person can be charged with culpable manslaughter when they stand by and do nothing to prevent an action. Whether wittingly or unwittingly, Corbyn has been culpable to the situation we are in now. His marked inaction at crucial points has enabled the government's plans to progress under the last 3 PMs. My base opinion of Corbyn was formed in 1988 and everything he's done since has only solidified it, which I find crushingly sad. I take no joy from it.
Quote:
Iíd be surprised if he didnít. Iím sure the Baron ensured those wheels were also sufficiently greased.
He got 2 Bs and a C. Brasenose required 3 Bs, yet he went on to get a First. After getting sacked from The Times for pretty serious offences, he began but didn't complete a doctorate at Trinity. Toadmeister is more than adept at slithering up and down greasy poles. Getting sacked from The Times and greasy poles appear to be recurrent themes in certain circles.
Quote:
You really believe itís a real business programme donít you?
It hasn't been the same since the wonderful Tom Pellereau and his 'emergency biscuit'. My highlight is the shopping list task, particularly the one when nobody knew what a cloche was. Idiots!