View Single Post
Old 20.10.2019, 01:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 421 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 19,851 Times in 10,628 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Is he living a comfortable life or is he struggling to survive after taking all those risks and failing?

Well?
I thought this thread was about advantages of money & family connections leading to success. You added the Royal flavour, possibly without thinking first.
Clearly money & the best connections in themselves don't make a business profitable, talent, hard work & luck also come into it.

You seem to be objecting to rich people that have a good life by achieving nothing themselves, it's a perfectly reasonable objection but not relevant. Personally I don't think being a Royal in the public eye is that comfortable or anything I would want.

Meanwhile our PM has sent an unsigned letter asking for an extension, he also sent a second signed letter arguing that an extension was a bad idea.& in nobodies interest.
The following 3 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: