View Single Post
Old 27.10.2019, 23:53
ciao ciao is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: basel or Zurich
Posts: 146
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 53 Times in 37 Posts
ciao has no particular reputation at present
C permit with non-Swiss contract in Asia and required to pay income tax oversea


Is anyone who has an experience of the following situation?

- C permit, non-EU. having a non-Swiss contract (the company has no legal entity in CH) and requiring a full income tax to be paid in the country where the company is located (working days are 183 days (6 months or longer)).

I will call the tax office tomorrow to check but if anyone had similar situation, I would appreciate to get some feedback on how to deal with income tax and whether it's better to have a payroll company or just ANOBAG.

Would Swiss be OK with letting me pay a full income tax to the other country and keep C-permit if I pay social security and necessary contributions?

Thank you for your feedback.
Reply With Quote