View Single Post
Old 14.11.2019, 09:05
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,885 Times in 7,662 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
When someone says they agree with national service as long as their kids aren't obliged do it, and is willing to remove the FOM of us and ours but brags about it not affecting their kids, I'd say that's trolling. Also, whilst StirB took a comic approach in responding to this "the likes of countries you’ve barely heard of will soon become economic power houses", my bread and butter was booking business flights to those countries and knowing which flights had to be met with a security detail because they were quite literally in bandit country. TC claims we're calling him 'stupid'. He's the one implying we're all stupid. Do not be mistaken about that.
You assume K and E wants an honest discussion but he only wants to diminish/humiliate certain posters that he repeatedly called "keyboard warriors" for having a different opinion than his own (see an older reply to RufusB, I can look it up for you) and made fun of (mainly the "Remoaners" and other people about whom he probably thinks they shouldn't voice their opinions here) while bringing false counterarguments. Just so you know. And then accuses others for doing the things that he's actually doing. The old internet "tricks" and old that jazz.
At the end of the day this is EF, I know. But still.
The following 3 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: