View Single Post
Old 15.11.2019, 14:21
Forum Legend

Groaned at 101 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 7,364 Times in 3,461 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Credit Score Rating/Agency in CH

Quote:
View Post
Yes, there are at least 3. They have no data on me or my wife which might suggest that you only have a record if you're somehow deviant.
I got a new car leasing in September.

What I understood is that there's is no gamified credit score as in other countries.What exists is a database that register when you don't pay on time, and a debt claim is filed on you (Office de pursuits, Betreibungsregisterauszug). So, everyone has a good reputation by default....until a debt is not honored.

If I understood well, the concept of creditworthiness does not exists. The principle of past performance is no guarantee of future results is effectively applied. What exists instead is a calculation of you ability to pay (income - expenses) because credit emitters are responsible of not selling you a product that will make you go bankrupt.

So, I think there's not credit score in CH

But wait...you're buying a house. The one who should be sweating to solve this issue is the salesperson. I'd expect a bit of service attitude when you're giving them thousands or even more CHF.
The following 3 users would like to thank Axa for this useful post: