View Single Post
Old 21.11.2019, 09:34
Banned

Groaned at 29 Times in 13 Posts
Mythical_L0tus has become a little unpopularMythical_L0tus has become a little unpopular
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
View Post
you're funny, really really funny
I wish I could say the same about you. Unfortunately, your calls for tolerating the intolerable are deeply disturbing.

Quote:
View Post
you're funny, really really funny
you can't see the hypocrisy in persecuting someone for his perfectly (at this time) legal views, following his perfectly legal (if totally misguided) religion all under the banner of liberalism and tolerance, tolerance isn't a one way street I'm afraid, you have to tolerate things and people you don't agree with not shout them down and use the godwin card or the you're a middle class white male what would you know card, how can you ever hope to change people opinions if you condescend and refuse point blank to engage with them?[/QUOTE]And you can’t see how utterly ridiculous you look when employing a word like PERSECUTION in this context. It’s profusely offensive to actual victims of persecution. Boycotting a brand is also legal, since you're so attached to that aspect, and boycotting isn’t persecution, except in the minds of a few buffoons trying to convince minorities they should tolerate those who would objectively persecute them and strip them of their human rights.
This user would like to thank Mythical_L0tus for this useful post: