View Single Post
Old 21.11.2019, 09:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,241 Times in 823 Posts
Thanked 19,421 Times in 7,506 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
View Post
you're funny, really really funny

you can't see the hypocrisy in persecuting someone for his perfectly (at this time) legal views, following his perfectly legal (if totally misguided) religion all under the banner of liberalism and tolerance, tolerance isn't a one way street I'm afraid, you have to tolerate things and people you don't agree with not shout them down and use the godwin card or the you're a middle class white male what would you know card, how can you ever hope to change people opinions if you condescend and refuse point blank to engage with them?

I know people who work at the factory - just for your info, and he certainly doesn't carry his personal views over to his work force, so I guess that also makes him kind of a hypocrite (religion, hypocritical, never!!)

but what do I know??
So just because something is considered legal means that it can't be heavily criticised? Are you actually serious?