View Single Post
Old 21.11.2019, 14:07
Forum Legend

Groaned at 554 Times in 433 Posts
Thanked 23,909 Times in 9,656 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
I think you're getting into a bit of a tizz about not a lot here - I think you're all on the same page, but have occasionally clumsily expressed it.

No, it wasn't clumsiness on their part. It was a pointed effort to undermine the point I was trying to make by going off on a complete tangent and arguing a point I never even made.

People do it on this forum. Not sure why.

Not sure why others jumped on the bandwagon and started arguing the same point which as I wrote, I hadn't even made.

Quote:
View Post

For me, the question is whether we are fundamentally good people who sometimes do evil things or fundamentally evil people who sometimes do good things. I find the latter more credible than the former. But most people, including Christians, consider themselves to be good people fundamentally. I think they're deluded.

I don't feel any guilt about being a fundamentally evil person, because we all are, and I strive to do good things anyway - like most of us.
May be you should have studied geography or something rather than theology? Just a thought.
The following 3 users would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post: